Part-Time-Author: Learn how to write, publish, market, and sell a portfolio of books on Amazon (without an audience) on the side
In my course, I give you everything you need to know to write and sell a book on Amazon on the side.
I will share with you my system I used to go from zero to over 50,000 books sold, over $200k in royalties, to get you started on your Amazon book portfolio.
See Sample Course Videos:
Advantages of Self-Publishing & My Self Publishing Journey
Who is this for?
The course is for anyone interested in publishing their first book on Amazon and don't have an audience (if you have an audience or have published books before, you are welcomed too! The better!).
What's Covered in the Course?
Module 1 : The Book Edge & Book Niche
- How a book can help you financially, reputationally & relationally.
- How much money you can make
- Types of Books to write
- How to use the 3 'P's to pick a profitable niche
- Evergreen vs. non-evergreen content
- Don't Infringe Trademarks
Module 2: Book Title & Outline
- Portfolio of small books (breadth & depth)
- Why write short books
- Coming up with an Amazon optimised book title & subtitle
- Designing a book outline
- Steal like an Artist
Module 3: Book Writing
- Paperback Manuscript Templates
- How to write "fast" - thinking in layers
- Editing your book
Module 4: Book Publishing & Marketing
- Building a Brand with Book covers
- Creating your Amazon book product page
- Book Keywords
- Publishing on Amazon exclusively (KDP Select) vs. going wide (e.g. Apple books, Barnes and Nobles, Kobo, IngramSpark, Gumroad)
- How to use price promotions
- What to do when your book fails
Module 5: Book Reviews, Re-Using, Repurposing and Ads
- Building an email list from your readers
- Reviews matter more than anything - How to get them
- When you get a bad review
- Re-Using Content
- Amazon Ads
- Repurposing and cross-promoting in different formats (ebooks, physical books, online courses, audio books)
My name is Greg Lim and I'm a creator on the side. I've published more than twenty over books on Amazon all on the side. I've sold over 50,000 books.
A few of them are bestsellers (see below; you can also view all my books on Amazon by clicking here).
If you don't find value from my course + community, full-refund, no questions asked.
Any other questions?
"The workshop is info-packed and filled with real examples based on Greg's experience. For anyone who doesn't have an audience and want to write a book that sells, this is the workshop for you."
"'The only path to greatness and success is enabling others to become successful...'
@greglim81 is amazing and so generous with his time and knowledge"
"A very thorough course! Greg took the mystery out of publishing a book or even a portfolio of books and shared different strategies on how to approach the endeavor."
Alina Okun @AlinaOkun
"Greg has distilled all his experiences writing and publishing several books into a very practical and approachable guide for anyone wanting to a write a book. I learnt a lot and strongly recommend this course for anyone wanting to begin their journey as a book author."
Babu Annamalai @mysticmindB
"Thank you again for putting this together. It was really really helpful.
I am hoping this community will continue to grow"
Amit Jotwani @amit